Airborne XT582 Tundra
Airborne XT582 Outback
All Airborne XT-582 feature
- Rotax 582 64HP Engine with 300 hour TBO
- 70 litre long range fuel tank
- Superb rear suspension adding to the extra suspension already gained from the big tyres.
- The GX2 glass panel instrument with fuel usage and flow meter.
- Australian made Bolly 3 blade propeller with Duratuff leading edges.
- Fitted vinyl aerodynamic soft sides with storage.
- Under seat storage bags.
- Steering Damper
- Inertia reel shoulder harnesses are included for the pilot and passenger.
- Dual Steering
- Payload of over 200kg
- Tested to 6G positive and 3 G negative
- Australian Civil Aviation Safety Authority approved
- Choice of the Arrow-K or Merlin wings.
- BRS (ballistic recovery system/parachute).
- Training bars.
- Factory installed Microair radio and dual Lynx intercom system.
- Warp Drive propeller option
Prices start from AU$40,508 for the XT582 Outback and AU$43,753 for the XT582 Tundra
The XT582 Ezy is available as a lower cost alternative to the XT852 with a few less options. Prices start at AU$38,471
|Never Exceed Speed (KIAS)||85||66|
|Manoeuvring Speed (KIAS)||73||66|
|Cruise Speed @MTOW (KIAS)||55||47|
|Stall Speed @ 450kg (MTOW) (KIAS)||34||33|
|Stall Speed @ 320kg (KIAS)||30||28|
|Climb Rate @ MTOW 450kg (fpm)||750||621|
|Recommended Climb Speed (KIAS)||45||45|
|Take off Run (m)||110||100|
|Take off Distance to 15 mts (m)||250||235|
|Maximum Cross Wind (kts)||12||12|
|Land Distance @ MTOW from 15 mts (m)||310||306|
|Descent Rate 49 kts @ MTOW (fpm)||700||720|
|Glide Distance from 1000 ft (miles)||1.3||1.2|
|Typical Fuel Burn @ Cruise (MTOW) (lph)||15||14|
|Range @ Cruise (miles)||261||245|